Monday, November 16, 2009

I want a job in Kansas City like a cooker?

My name is Ionela-Camelia Danila and im from Romania.My job here is cooker but all what i want is to learn and work in Kansas City and to lets call this STEAL something on the american kitchen.I love to laugh and feel good and to live every second of my life wonderfull with my friends.

I want a job in Kansas City like a cooker?
This is Craigslist for Kansas City, Missouri - http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ret/ and I have it cued to the food service jobs advertised. There is no cost to use Craigslist and if you can't find a job you want, then post one of your own that you are looking to work in a kitchen to learn more about American cooking :)





Good luck!
Reply:I'm sure if you ask somehere and not here ....duh


No comments:

Post a Comment